On April 18, 2018, INTELEX will kick off the 2018 EHSQ Alliance Conference. The conference will provide EHSQ professionals with an opportunity to network, collaborate and discuss how innovation in their respective industries and organizations can help them … Read more...
What is the MDSAP program?
In Singapore in 2012, the International Medical Device Regulators Forum (IMDRF) began development of a Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP). MDSAP allows approved auditing organizations to conduct a single regulatory audit of a medical device manufacturer. This single audit expands the scope of the audit to previously unaudited areas of large organizations, standardizes a consistent auditing model, and replaces as many as five separate . It also satisfies the regulatory requirements of the authorities participating in the program – even ISO 13485:2016. MDSAP focuses on defined and linked processes and is based on requirements for risk management. The goals of MDSAP are:
- to improve audit effectiveness and the influence the audit can have on outcomes that improve patient safety, and
- to reduce the resource demands on both regulatory bodies and auditees in organizations having to comply with a variety of global standards and .
Why is it time for a Quality Management System revolution?
The world is more complex than it used to be. Businesses around the globe rely heavily on one another through densely intertwined supply chains. Human biases lead to … Read more...
Our EHSQ members Dr. Judith Erickson, Jim Loud and Dave Rebbitt share their insights on how Organizational Behavior and Corporate Culture impact safety management and practices. We invite you to join our Environmental, Health and Safety, and Quality professional community, and share your knowledge with other members.
- Organizational Behavior and Corporate Culture: The impact on Safety Management and Practices member by Dr. Judith Erickson, Jim Loud and Dave Rebbitt
- DIS 45001 2 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems by member Zulfiqar Dhakan
- Ask you ISO 45001 questions in our ISO 45001 OHSMS group with member Chris Ward
- Trump Admin. Pumps the Brakes on New OSHA Rules in its First Regulatory Agenda member Eric J Conn
Our EHSQ members Chris J Ward and Jane Standerwick share an update from the ISO 45001 draft – update July 20th results ballot announcement. We invite you to join our Environmental, Health and Safety, and Quality professional community, and share your knowledge with other members.
- ISO 45001 draft – update from July 20th results ballot announcement by Chris J Ward and Jane Standerwick
- Organizational Behavior and Corporate Culture: The impact on Safety Management and Practices by Dr. Judith Erickson, Dave Rebbitt and our member Jim Loud
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Company’s Safety and Employee Morale member Nicky Gomez
- The Power of Change- MidWest EHS MIS User Group Event member Kay Eileraas