On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- International Fire and Emergency Responder Safety Week
- OSHA releases a workplace hazards video game
- European Commission sets safety goals for 2014-2020
- Study shows small business less likely to offer health programs
- Whistleblowers are prompting more HSE inspections in the UK
- An unconventional approach to boosting workplace productivity
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA Online Video Game for Identifying Workplace Hazards. Check it out here.
- Intelex Attends ASSE Safety 2014. Find out more here.