Now that our Ready2Return conference has wrapped up, we’re excited to share some highlights from the Respond-themed day!
Respond-Themed Day: Highlights
Travis Vance of Fisher Phillips shared that of seven new policies and procedures that all organizations should implement to meet the challenges of COVID-19, the three that stand out are:
- The specific questions to ask affected employees to ensure they adhere to OSHA recordkeeping and reporting protocols (e.g. assessing workplace conditions of affected employees).
- The four actions required to follow protocol for confirmed and suspected cases (e.g. quarantine 6-15-48 employees).
- The five key considerations following remote working protocols (e.g. corporate competitiveness and wage issues).
Kellie Hart of Intelex Solutions, ULC, who examined the three post-peak employee profiles, also shared these key employee-focused insights:
- The key categories for employee stressors include economic, physical, mental and environment.
- Mental health initiatives are critical to business continuity as seven in ten professionals are