On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- California proposes revisions to the Heat Illness Prevention Standard
- Workers with second job face increased health risks
- FAA expands safety reporting program
- USDA issues guidance to inspectors on reporting workplace hazards
- US Army explains how businesses can improve safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- FSIS Modernization of Poultry Slaughter Inspection Final Rule. View it here.