On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Bangladesh Factory Collapse
- FDA Releases Mobile App to Identify Drug Shortage
- OSHA Announces Final Rule on Retaliation Complaints
- NTSB Forum Addresses Dangers of Railroad Trespassing
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Bangladesh Factory Collapse. Click here
- Mobile App Released to Identify Drug Shortages. Click here.
- OSHA Whistleblower Protection Programs. Click here
- NTSB Announces Forum to Address Railroad Trespassing Dangers. Click here