On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA to address PELs in latest chemical hazard initiative
- U.S. Labor Department Partners with the FCC & major carrier to prevent cell tower fatalities
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) hosts drowsy driving forum
- China’s illegal mining problem presents big EHS concerns
- MSHA: Coal dust samples show mines are complying with rule
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA: Preventing occupational illnesses through safer chemical management. Read it here.
- OSHA’s recommended best practices for the Communication Towers