On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Implementing a successful “No Distracted Driving” policy
- NHS transparency initiative for UK hospitals
- OSHA releases hazard bulletin for tree care workers
- Obesity and safety hazards in the workplace
- Health & safety implications of bringing dogs to work
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- “No Distracted Driving” Policy Case Study: Read it here.
- NSC’s Distracted Driving Research and Statistics: Check them out here.
- OSHA Hazard Bulletin for Tree Care Work – Falls and Falling Object Hazards: