On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Top Risk Factors for the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- OSHA & NCTE Form Aliance to Protect Transgender Workers
- National Fall Safety Stand-Down
- BSSE Announces Hotline for Near-Misses for Offshore Oil & Gas Operations
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Top Risk Factors for Upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Click here
- OSHA and NCTE form alliance to protect safety, health of transgender workers. Click here.
- National Fall Safety Stand-Down. Click here
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental