On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA Launches Emphasis Program
- CCPA Study Finds Regulated Sectors are More Dangerous
- Volkswagen Probe Finds Inconsistencies” on carbon dioxide emissions
- European Union Car makers will face tougher emissions test for Diesel
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA launches emphasis program for poultry industry. Click here
- European Union Car makers will face tougher emissions test for Diesel. Click here
- Volkswagen probe finds false CO2 levels. Click here
- CCPA Study finds regulated sectors more dangerous. Click here