On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- EPA proposed rule for Clean Water Act
- Railroads provide support for employees who witness traumatic accidents
- Alberta crowns first 10 Occupational Health and Safety peace officers
- OSHA beauty alliance to eliminate hazardous chemicals
- Hong Kong DOL increases inspections after fatal falls
- Jetpacks as fall protection PPE
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- EPA proposed rule to clarify Clean Water Act. Read it here.
- Final rule: railroads support employees who witness traumatic accidents. Read it here.