On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Protecting Your Business From Severe Weather
- California Enforces New Workplace Safety and Health Hazard Rules
- Diesel Spill in St.Lawrence River
- Nova Scotia Department Introduces New Bill to Protect OffShore Oil & Gas Workers
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Protecting Your Business From Severe Weather. Click here
- California Legislative Information. Click here.
- Water Advisory in Longueuil, Quebec. Click here
- Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Resources Accord Implementation Act. Click here