On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- California’s New Mandatory Water Restrictions
- NIOSH Wants to Mandate Smoke-Free Workplaces
- Controversial Changes to Britain’s Mine Safety Rules
- Identifying Hazardous Substances Workers May Be Exposed to in the Workplace
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- What You Need to Know About California’s Water Crisis. Click here
- NIOSH Wants to Mandate Smoke-Free Workplaces. Click here.
- Britain’s Mine Safety Rules. Click here
- Identifying Hazardous Substances Workers May Be Exposed to in the Workplace. Click here