On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- National Work Zone Awareness Week: “Expect the Unexpected”
- NTSB Host Roundtable on Distracted Driving
- California Receives $1 Billion in Drought Emergency Funding
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- National Work Zone Awareness Week. Click here
- NTSB Roundtable: Disconnect from Deadly Distractions. Click here.
- California Receives Emergency Drought Funding. Click here