On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- World’s first Solar Powered Airport
- NIOSH new oil and gas worker safety study.
- Automakers to Making Automatic Emergency braking a standard feature
- Manitoba Trucking Association Launches Safety initiative
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Oil and Gas Worker Safety Study. Click here
- World’s first Solar Powered Airport.Click here
- Automakers Commit to Automatic Emergency Braking. Click here
- Manitoba Trucking Association Launches Safety Initative . Click here