On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- NTSB Issues Urgent Safety Recommendations to Railway Operators
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $120M Loan for Chicago Blue Line
- Removing Stigma of Mental Health from the Workplace
- Open Concept Offices May be Detrimental to Worker Health
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- NTSB Urgent Safety Recommendation. Click here
- Chicago Gets $120M loan from U.S. Department of Transportation. Click here.
- Removing the Stigma of Mental Health From the Workplace. Click here
- Open-Concept Offices May Impact Worker Health