On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Recognizing International Water Safety Day
- Fatal Turkish coal mine explosion and fire
- West Virginia coal mine collapse
- NIOSH releases guide for small businesses
- EPA announces environmental job training grants
- Public Citizen report weighs in on I2P2
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- NIOSH Guide for Small Businesses – View it here.
- OSHA Regulatory Agenda – View it here.
- EPA’s Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Grants – Learn more about the program here.