On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Protecting against outdoor worker hazards
- EPA wants stronger laws to decrease health risks of TCE
- Results of a new survey on workplace noise levels
- OSHA worried about safety of young workers
- Ill-fitting PPE may present a hazard to female workers
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA’s David Michaels’ Blog Post: Read it here.
- OSHA’s Resources for Young Workers. Check them out here.
- EPA Trichloroethylene (TCE) Alternatives and Risk Reduction Workshop. Find out more here.