On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Campbell’s Soup Expands Fertilizer Optimization Programs
- OSHA’s Revised HazCom Requirements Now in Effect
- Aviation Experts to Study Pilots’ Emotional, Mental Health
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Campbell Soup Company joins EDF initiative to reduce environmental impact of food production. Click here
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard Website. Click here.
- FAA Will Study Pilots’ Mental Health. Click here