On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA releases RFI, launches “national dialogue” on workplace chemical hazards
- FDA looking to increase the flexibility of FSMA proposals
- Canadian government invests in livestock traceability database
- Unique mobile unit initiative promoting awareness of workplace safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, w e’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA seeks public opinion on chemical hazards and permissible exposure limits. View instructions for submitting comments are here.
- Canada’s proposed national livestock traceability database. Learn more about it here.