On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- FRA Offers Railroad Safety Grant
- California Oil Companies Fined For Failing to Report Water Use Data
- Waste-to-Energy Project to Reduce Emissions by 40K Tons Per Year
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Oil Companies Fined for Failing to Report Water Use Data. Click here
- Railroad Safety Grants for Safe Transportation of Energy Products by Rail Program.Click here
- Waste-to-Energy Project to Reduce Emissions by 40K Tons Per Year. Click here