On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Poison Prevention Week: Poison Prevention in the Workplace
- FMCSA Releases Mobile App to Identify Safety Data for Truck and Business Companies
- US Refinery Workers Reach Tentative Deal
- New MHCC Report on Psychological Health and Safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- U.S. Refinery Workers Reach Tentative Deal. Click here
- FMCSA Announces New Smartphone App to provide Safety Data . Click here.
- OSHA Chemical Hazard Communication. Click here
- Mental Health Commission of Canada Report on Psychological Health