On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Deadly East Harlem gas explosion
- New OSHA whistleblower protection for food industry
- U.S. Coast Guard cruise ship inspections
- Peru’s illegal gold mining protests
- EU-OSHA announces their 2020 goals
- New deaths in the telecommunications tower industry
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 update
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA whistleblower protection for food industry. Read it here.
- From Near-Miss to At-Risk: How Untracked Data Costs Lives and Kills Profits. Read it here.
- EU-OSHA 2020 goals. Read it