On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Work-related depression/stress the “elephant in the boardroom”
- Emergency shower safety in the workplace
- Department of Transportation (DOT) proposes new oil-by-rail rules
- PHMSA proposes reduced requirements for transporting explosives
- Young factory workers in China dying mysteriously in their sleep
- NIOSH recommendations on preventing falls through building design
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- New proposed rules from the Department of Transportation on crude oil, flammable materials: Read them here.
- Emergency shower safety protocol. Read it here.