On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Expanded Federal Oversight of Metro Safety
- DOT’s new Registration Requirement for Unmanned Aircrafts
- Traffic Deaths on the rise
- Toyota Targets Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Expanded Federal Oversight of Metro Safety. Click here
- DOT’s new registration requirement for unmanned aircrafts. Click here
- Increase in traffic deaths worldwide.Click here
- Toyota targets zero carbon emissions. Click here