On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- April Minority Health Month
- North Dakota Approves Project to Recycle Oil Drill Waste
- International Civil Aviation Association’s Safety Ratings Impact Aviation Industries
- FDA Regulations on Registration of Food Facilities
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- National Minority Health Month. Click here
- North Dakota’s Oil Drill Waste Project . Click here.
- FDA Wants to Amend Regulations on Registration of Food Facilities. Click here