On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA fines large poultry farm over $100,000 for alleged violations
- NIOSH creates new resource for: Health Hazard Evaluation Program
- Proposed Ebola virus research and employee safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- NIOSH Health Hazard Evaluation Program Booklet: Click here
- Eloba virus research workshop: Details here