On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Companies Addressing Climate Change
- NIOSH, OSHA offer toolkit on respiratory protection for health care workers
- NIOSH Collaborating with Wikipedia
- Healthier Hospital Initiative Seeing Results
- NSC Cellphone related Car Crashes has increased
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- NSC Report on Distracted Driving. Click here
- NIOSH Collaboration with Wikipedia Press Release. Click here.
- Healthier Hospitals Initiative Milestone Report. Click here
- Hospital Respiratory Protection Program Toolkit. Click here
- “Mind the Science” May 2015 Report: Click here
- We Mean