On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- The Latest Developments at COP21
- OSHA Launches Webpage to Protect Healthcare Workers from Workplace Violence
- Brazil Mine Accident puts Tailings Ponds Safety Back in Hot Seat
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Updates From COP21’s Climate Change Conference. Click here
- OSHA Launches Webpage to help Protect Healthcare Workers from Workplace Violence. Click here
- Update from Brazil’s Mining Tragedy. Click here