On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- China’s supply chain food safety concerns
- Infographic highlights germs and illness in office environments
- The CDC’s bird flu investigation, reporting failure
- Results are in for EHS Today’s 2014 National Safety Survey
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- How Clean Is Your Workspace? Infographic. View it here.
- EHS Today’s 2014 National Safety Survey. Read about the results here and here.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) August 15th Bird Flu Investigation. Read it here.