On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Obama Administration Unveils Clean Power Plan
- Safety Advocates Push for Veto to OSHA Funding Cuts
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- GreenBiz Webinar, “The Road to Paris: The Role of Business at COP21. Click here
- Blog Post, “5 Questions to Ask About EPA’s Forthcoming Clean Power Plan. Click here.
- Obama Administration Looks to Reduce Carbon Emissions from Power Plants. Click here
- Safety Advocates Push for Veto to OSHA Funding Cuts. Click here