On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- New US Beef Supply Chain Sustainability Round Table
- NIOSH launches Web-Based Training for Emergency Responders
- Truck Drivers Need to Buckle Up
- Canada Announces New Safety Requirements for Rail Industry
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- U.S. Roundtable for Sustainable Beef . Click here
- NIOSH launches Web-Based Training for Emergency Responders. Click here.
- CDC’s Vital Signs report on Trucker Safety. Click here
- Canada Announces New Safety Requirements for Rail Industry. Click here.