On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- FMCSA Announced formation of 26 Member Committee
- WHIMIS Changes to Adopt GHS
- Long-Term Shift Work Impact on Brain Function
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- FMCSA Forms 26 Member Training Committee . Click here
- Changes to Canada’s WHIMS Program. Click here.
- Long-Term Work and Its Impact on Brain Function. Click here