On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- National Preparedness Month encourages emergency planning
- BLS preliminary data shows decline in workplace deaths in 2013
- NIOSH updates list of drugs that pose risks to healthcare workers
- Senate bill aims to improve rail safety
- Review underway on OSHA beryllium rule
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- 30 Minutes to a Safer Office. View it here.
- NIOSH List of Antineoplastic and other Hazardous Drugs in Healthcare Settings 2014. View it here.
- Recommendations on methods and personal