On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Safety Initiative leads to more than 1000 factory inspections in Bangladesh
- Europe gathering support to tackle climate change
- Commentary says Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS) undercounts injuries and illnesses
- Addressing Ebola workplace health & safety concerns
- Ebola outbreak prompts call for PPE innovations
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, w e’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- The Accord: Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh. Read more here.
- Mayors Adapt initiative. Learn more here.
- European Commission website on Climate Action. Check it