Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to manage your organization’s management systems using an Integrated Management System? Silos and disparate systems should be a thing of the past. Between the Quality Management System (QMS), Safety Management System (SMS), and Environmental Management System (EMS), there is abundant opportunity to eliminate inefficiency and duplication of activities especially in more complex organizations with multiple business units.
To learn more, watch this webinar hosted by ASQ (American Society for Quality) where Peter-Elias Alouche discusses:
- The importance of the customer’s perspective
- Why businesses should integrate their management systems
- What is an EHSQ Integrated Management System anyways?
- What are some of the opportunities to start integrating management systems today
- The importance of culture
Whenever you assess or improve the effectiveness of your organization’s management system(s), you need to think about your customers and what they want. It’s easy to get caught up … Read more...