On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Obama Administration Submits Plan to Cut Greenhouse Emissions
- American Petroleum Institute Updates Standard to Improve Refinery Safety
- Tips for Preventing Eye Injuries in the Workplace
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Obama Administration’s Plan to Cut Greenhouse Gas. Click here
- American Petroleum Institute Updates Refinery Safety Standard. Click here.
- Preventing Eye Injuries in the Workplace. Click here