On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Auto Industry Teams up with EPA for Voluntary Initiative
- Yellowstone Oil Spill Threatens Drinking Water in Montana
- FAA Issues Warning about E-cigarettes
- OSHA’s Most Cited Standards and their Economic Impact on Businesses
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Auto Industry teams up with EPA for Voluntary Initiative. Click here
- Yellowstone Oil Spill Update. Click here.
- FAA issues warning about E-cigarettes. Click here
- OSHA’s Most Cited Standards and their Economic Impact on Businesses Infographic. Click here