On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- $2.19 Million Federal Grant Goes to Pennsylvania for Pipeline Safety
- MSHA Proposes New Mine Safety Rule
- Explosion at Alberta Oilsands Processing Site
- Nurses fight back against workplace violence and bullying
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- MSHA Proposed Proximity Detection Rule. Click here
- 2015 State Base Pipeline Safety Grant Program.Click here
- Nurses fight back against workplace violence and bullying. Click here