On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- NIOSH Study Confirms Firefighters’ Higher Caner Risk
- Study Finds Young Workers Unlikely to Report Minor Injuries
- New Study Examines Air Quality Impacts on Fracking Wells
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Risk of cancer among firefighters in California, 1988–2007. Click here
- OHS Insider’s New & Young Worker Compliance Centre. Click here.
- Fracking may affect air quality and human health, OSU study finds. Click here