On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- The importance of safety role models
- Six steps for efficient EHS budgeting
- OSHA’s Temporary Worker Initiative update
- Wildfires encourage international collaboration
- Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight 370
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcasts, check out the links below.
- Six Steps for Efficient EHS Budgeting. Read it here.
- OSHA Temporary Worker Initiative Bulletin. Read it here.