On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- OSHA Plans to Update Eye and Face Protection
- NIOSH Co-Hosting Occupational Stress and Health Conference
- MSHA Releases 2014 Preliminary Mine Safety Data
- California Launches Return-to_Work Supplement Program
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- OSHA Updates Eye and Face Protection Plan. Click here
- NIOSH Stress and Health Conference . Click here.
- MSHA Mine Safety Data. Click here
- California Return-to-Work Program. Click here