On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Friday the 13th makes for improved health and safety
- OSHA Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (I2P2) placed on “long-term action” list
- MSHA launches ‘walk and talk’ safety initiative
- EPA, DOL and DHS release blueprint for improving chemical facilities’ safety
- Two jet collision in Boston leaves zero injured
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- EPA, DOL, and DHS Report: “Actions to Improve Chemical Facilities’ Safety and Security – A Shared Commitment.” View it here.
- Department of Labor