On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- Skirting air emissions regulations
- A refresh of environmental standards
- Clearer over the counter drug labeling for consumer safety
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you. Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- Volkswagen controversy. Click here
- Updates to ISO 14001.Click here
- New Acetaminophen labeling requirements. Click here