As a result of COVID-19, it is no longer business as usual. As businesses ramp back up, employers need a plan to reopen keeping safety and productivity top of mind.
Your COVID-19 Preparedness Plan should establish the policies, practices and conditions necessary to meet the regulatory requirements where you do business.
What Your RTW Plan Should Address
The plan should include and describe how your business will implement, at a minimum, the following:
- Infection prevention measures;
- Prompt identification and isolation of sick workers;
- Engineering and administrative controls for social distancing;
- Cleaning, disinfecting, decontamination, and ventilation of the work area;
- Communications and training for managers and workers necessary to implement the plan; and
- Provision of management and supervision necessary to ensure effective ongoing implementation of the plan.
If you are a … Read more...