On this week’s edition of EHS This Week we’ve got the week’s top stories in environment, health and safety news:
- 18 miners trapped in coal mine collapse in Turkey
- NTSB identifies recurring safety issues in investigation of recent Metro-North Accidents
- Canada tightens railway safety measures after Lac Megantic disaster
- Gas leaks in the US hurt or kill someone or damage property every other day
Remember to write us with your suggestions, questions and comments. Also, if you are an industry expert and ever want to take part in the program, we’d love to have you.
Until next week, enjoy the program!
EHS This Week Resources
For more information on the stories and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast, check out the links below.
- NTSB railroad accident reports. Review them here.