As we embark on a new year, I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you on behalf of the entire Intelex team for trusting us to be your partners in health, safety and sustainability. We feel a deep sense of purpose and honor to be part of your mission to ensure the health and safety of your people, the efficiency of your operations and the environmental stewardship of your business. We take this responsibility seriously, and we are tireless in our pursuit of continuous improvement so that we continuously raise the level of service we provide our customers. This is only possible through close partnership with you, and for that we are grateful.
I’d also like to take a moment to introduce myself. I joined Intelex last month because I am inspired by the profoundly meaningful impact we have on the world through our customers, and by the unique opportunity in front of us today. People from all parts of society–from investors to operators to citizens–are raising the standards for corporate environment, social and governance (ESG). This is creating a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us, as EHS professionals, to maximize the positive impact we have on our employees and our businesses. I look forward to meeting you and deepening my understanding of how Intelex can best support your goals in the new year.
Reflecting on 2021, we have much to celebrate, thanks to you. We are honored to be recognized for creating and delivering offerings that delight our customers and solve their most urgent pain points across health, safety and ESG. Some highlights include:
- Assets and Compliance Tracking System (ACTS) and ehsAI – Intelex won Top Product of the Year Award in the elite Environment + Energy Leader Awards program.
- ehsAI – ehsAI was awarded another U.S. patent, most recently for task processing of regulatory content. This is a great recognition and testament to the benefits of automating EHS compliance workflows.
- Exposure Tracker – Intelex was recognized as a technology winner for Industrial Safety and Hygiene News’ (ISHN) Readers’ Choice Awards. Exposure Tracker enables full lifecycle management of exposure tracking and tracing within the workplace, protecting employee health and safety and minimizing operational and business risk.
- ESG Management – We were recognized by the Business Intelligence Group with a Sustainability Award and by Environmental Protection for New Product of the Year in the Environmental Management category. Intelex’s application helps organizations collect, analyze, action, report and improve their ESG-related data from all areas of the business.
- HazardIQ for iNet – Intelex was awarded the Product of the Year award for the EHS software category by Occupational Health and Safety and the Bronze Award for Product of the Year from Oil & Gas Engineering. The HazardiQ solution connects hazardous field environment monitoring to EHS Management Systems and empowers organizations to detect, analyze and act on gas exposure alarms in real time.
The greatest accolade of all is our customers’ success, and many of you earned safety and sustainability awards in 2021. We are proud of you and grateful to support the success of your mission.
But we won’t stop there! We heard your feedback and are continuing to invest in our platform to deliver a world-class customer experience, strengthen our core offerings in health & safety and introduce new capabilities to address the strategic elevation of ESG. We are also investing in services delivery to ensure you are achieving your goals as quickly and painlessly as possible, both at initial implementation and as they evolve over time. We look forward to enabling you to meet your objectives in 2022.
Thank you again for entrusting us as your partner in the pursuit of safer, cleaner, and more efficient workplaces. Wishing you all the best in 2022!
Love this: “We heard your feedback and are continuing to invest in our platform to deliver a world-class customer experience, strengthen our core offerings in health & safety and introduce new capabilities to address the strategic elevation of ESG.” Can’t wait to see what this next chapter in the history of Intelex brings. Congratulations to Melissa and the amazing team at Intelex.