Someone once said: “Commitment is the ignitor of momentum.” When it comes to our recently launched Expert Connect series, those words definitely ring true.
Designed to provide attendees with an exciting experience based on the exchange of ideas, experiences and industry knowledge, our Expert Connect series is a true testament to our continued focus on trying to provide our customers, prospects and community with a breadth of experiences.
Introducing Our Second Session: Elevate your Business Continuity Program with Mobile EHS Technology
We’re elated to announce our second session, Elevate your Business Continuity Program with Mobile EHS Technology, which will be held on Wednesday, September 30th!
This session will demonstrate the importance of optimizing your mobile tech strategy within your business continuity plan. Attendees of this session will learn:
- Advanced methods for collecting and analyzing data to ultimately make sound insight-driven decisions.
- Techniques and tools to help maintain two-way communications with field workers and ensure their safety at all times.
- Best practices during post-pandemic times to ensure minimal disruption to business operations.
While the facilitators will start off by providing their insights, the rest of the discussion will be based on the questions posed by attendees. That’s the beauty of this free-flowing format — you can shape its outcome.
Here are the key session details:
- Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am – 9:45 am EDT
- Intelex Moderator: Trevor Bronson, Corporate Strategy Associate
- Intelex Specialist: Bryden Waggott, Senior Vice President
- Industry Speaker: Samir Menon, Partner, ERM
Registration is as Easy as 1-2-3!
To register for this free virtual event, please click here!