Organizations strive to achieve operational excellence, but many don’t realize that sustainability management systems can help them achieve their operational and quality goals.
Companies that are standouts in their industries are at the forefront of quality and sustainability efforts, creating an alliance between technology, innovation and operational excellence.
Aaron Morales is an Account Director at Trucost, part of S&P Global. He is responsible for helping companies understand their sustainability, ESG challenges and impacts and identifying solutions to support business decisions.
“More than ever, companies are measuring and disclosing their performance around environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. By doing this, companies can reduce financial risks and uncover business opportunities,” said Morales. “Moreover, he added, “record amounts of capital are flowing towards companies who do good.”
Morales, who holds a BS in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Environmental Systems from Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM), an MS in Environmental Management and Sustainability from IIT Stuart School of Business and is currently pursuing an MBA at Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, will be one of the speakers for the webinar, “Uncovering Business Value from Environmental, Social and Governance Factors.”
The other speaker, Robert Polito, is ACTS Sales Manager at Intelex. He has over 38 years of sales, management, marketing, software, engineering and environmental consulting experience providing services and products to the industrial sector.
Together, Morales and Polito will discuss the intersection of sustainability, quality and technology, and uncover the hidden costs of sustainability efforts and how to avoid them.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The current sustainability landscape.
- How companies uncover value through ESG.
- Practical examples of risk reduction related to carbon pricing and water pricing.
- How physical risks threaten companies’ assets and how to understand your exposure.
- The need for reliable, consistent and relevant metrics for return on sustainability efforts.
- Current work on leading metrics for sustainability and how they support operational excellence.
- Strategies to reduce and manage risks related to environment and operational excellence.
Register now for Uncovering Business Value from Environmental, Social and Governance Factors