FMEA studies can require a huge effort. For complex processes or product designs with a multitude of systems and subsystems, you can easily end up with hundreds or thousands of failure modes.
Enhancing your Quality Management System (QMS) software with an FMEA application will enable you to store and manage risk-related information, and easily relate risk reduction to quality events for maximum benefits. In addition, you can:
- Streamline data collection, risk assessment and reporting across sites and facilities
- Eliminate duplicate data, improve sharing and communication, and significantly reduce study time
- Deploy active notifications based on built-in risk reduction policies and threshold limits
- Reducing costs through improved risk management processes, including more effectively identifying and addressing failure modes
- Provide real-time access to corporate quality performance metrics
- Create control plans and control plan templates to follow through
In Intelex’s latest video, “Effectively Mitigate Risk with Intelex’s FMEA Software!” we show you how to save both time and money by introducing FMEA to Intelex’s quality management system software, so you can use your time for high impact quality improvement instead of wrangling hundreds or thousands of Excel files.