We are thrilled to announce that the countdown to IGNITE PERFORMANCE 2017 has officially begun—mark the date April 11th-13th in your calendars now! After last year’s incredible success, we are very proud to be returning to our home in Toronto, Canada!
Ignite Performance is an annual event hosted by Intelex that brings Environmental, Health & Safety, and Quality professionals from around the world to Toronto for 2.5 days of networking, training, learning, sharing, and celebrating. Ignite Performance is the single largest annual gathering of Intelex Users from across the world, and is the perfect opportunity for you learn how to take your Intelex solution to the next level!
Before we get ahead of ourselves and start gushing about all the new and exciting benefits you can expect this year, let’s cover the basics to get you on your way to registration!
Where is the conference?: The Hilton Toronto, Canada
When does it take place?: April 11th -13th 2017
What is the cost?: Don’t miss our early bird pricing of only $699.99. Register before November to save $100!
Where can I find more information?: Check out http://igniteperformance.intelex.com to find agenda updates, hear what past attendees have to say about their experiences, learn what’s new this year, and more!
If you are new to Ignite Performance, welcome! We understand that you may want to share the benefits of attending with your boss and colleagues. Below are just some of the highlights you can expect at Ignite Performance 2017:
- Access a completely new training schedule so you can return to your office as the resident Intelex expert
- Participate in engaging roundtables with users in your industry and at your skill level
- Learn how others are leveraging the system in Case Study and Best Practice sessions.
- Hear directly from Intelex CEO Mark Jaine on what the future holds for Intelex and the possibilities that will open up for you
- Network at the single largest gathering of Intelex Users of the year
- Get hands on experience with additional group training sessions
- First access to best practice sessions for new Intelex products (stay tuned for more information!)
- Tour Intelex’s new headquarters in the heart of downtown Toronto to see where the magic happens
- And so much more!
For those who have attended before, expect all the value you’ve experienced in the past plus some exciting new sessions!
Ignite Performance 2017 is a can’t-miss event. You might come to Ignite Performance as a novice, but we promise you’ll leave as a power user. Reserve your spot today!
For questions regarding Ignite Performance, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org